Thousands of irked workers hover over faulty fax machines every morning.
â€œOut of paper.â€
â€œOut of toner.â€
Your company will never see these messages again with a paperless FaxFinder server.
Simply open the document youâ€™d like to fax on your PC desktop. In several clicks, you can send it to the FaxFinder server, select a pre-made coversheet and dial out using your Outlook contact list.
It takes five seconds.
Even give employees their own direct fax lines to receive inbound faxes directly in their inbox.
FaxFinder is a paperless turnkey solution that will save your company time and money.
Paper jams are history â€“ start doing business.
- 1, 2, 4 and 8 port models
- Web services API for integration with third party applications
- Up to 2 GB of storage for incoming/outgoing faxes
- Utilizes DTMF to route faxes to e-mail
- Faxes converted to PDF or TIFF files
- Includes a send fax client compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2003 and 2000
- Clientless fax transmission via T.37 "e-mail-to-fax" and web form
- Direct access to MicrosoftÂ® OutlookÂ® address book
- Secure communication when employing web form, web services API and web management interface
- Build one fax of multiple documents from multiple applications
- Schedule faxes to be sent at a later time
- Archives inbound faxes to shared network storage
- Automatically prints incoming faxes (print on receive feature)
- Faxes are routed to first available FaxFinder fax server
- Super G3 V.34/33.6K fax communication
- MH, MR and MMR compression
- Error Correction Mode (ECM) provides fast and reliable fax transmissions
- Informs user of failed transmission via e-mail
- Connects to 10/100BaseT Ethernet
- Two-year warranty
For more information, call us at 1-800-686-2282. To receive an informational packet, please fill out the form below.